Eastland Giving Circle
The 2013 primary focus will be programs/projects serving Mental Health - Youth under 18. Applicants must have a REVIEWED nonprofit profile with the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation. Application must be completed online through the internet Grant Application Manager(IGAM).
For 2013, the grant range will be $20,000 - $25,000. (last year's grant award was $21,000) "The Eastland Giving Circle awards the entire amount to one organization for a special project. The grant applicant must apply for the full amount of the grant award."
September 11, 2013, 5 p.m.
Melanie Cline, 816-373-9668 or Pam Stepp, 816-350-0171. For technical assistance with the online grant application contact the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation, 816-627-3422, email@example.com.
The following will be excluded from consideration:
- Individuals, political parties, candidates, or political activities;
- Primary and secondary educational institutions;
- Religious organizations for denominational programs; and
- Capital campaigns.
- Requests for general operating funds.
Eastland Giving Circle Founding Board Members:
|Jane Stepp||Kelley Manning||Melanie Cline|
|Lauri Meyer||Nancy Bruns||Pam Stepp|
Grant Application Procedure/Time Line:
- On or before July 31, 2013: Applications for 2013 are available.
- September 11, 2013: Application must be completed online through the Internet Grant Application Manager (IGAM) and submitted by 5 p.m. on this date.
- Early October: EGC Grant Committee will select finalists to submit to membership for selection.
- Late October: All finalists may be expected to present a brief overview of their grant applications along with a possible site visit for the EGC general membership.
- November: Funds presented to award recipient.
- August 31, 2013: Outcomes report due to Eastland Giving Circle grant committee and general membership.
If EGC has any questions regarding your proposal, a board member may contact you requesting further information or an appointment for a site visit.
Instructions to Apply:
Click here to access the 2013 grant application registration.
- When the IGAM grant application is made available you will be prompted to create a username and password, unless previously done so.
- You will be prompted to create a username and password, unless previously done so.
- Users are encouraged to create a single username and password for your organization to be shared among staff.
- Save the IGAM My Account page to your web browser favorites to access draft and submitted applications: www.grantrequest.com/SID_1164?SA=AM.
- A compatible web browser must be used, either Internet Explorer version 6 or higher or Fire Fox version 1.5 or higher and have cookies enabled.
For technical assistance with the online grant application, please contact the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation, 816-627-3420 or firstname.lastname@example.org.