US Bank - Mary Elizabeth Martin Scholarship Trust, #04700641
The Mary Elizabeth Martin Scholarship Trust was established in 1961, and is considered a Private Foundation under section 509 (a) of the Internal Revenue Code. The trustee is required to annually distribute the net investment income to tax exempt organizations to be used for charitable or educational purposes, which may include providing one or more scholarships to assist worthy students to obtain a college or university education in the United States. The trust is administered by US Bank and the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation administers this grant competition. An advisory committee chosen by US Bank makes all grant decisions. Grants are awarded annually in August and typically range from $500-$3,000. Please direct all questions to the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation.
Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 5 p.m. CST
LaVon Colhour at 816-627-3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Grants are made only to organizations that are exempt from Federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
|Online application is available||Deadline||Notification of decisions|
|February 18, 2013
|| April 18, 2013
5 p.m. CST
- Review your organization's nonprofit profile to ensure that all information is current. For questions about updating your profile or having REVIEWED status, please contact the Donor Relations and Education Team at 816-842-0388 or email@example.com.
- All proposals must be submitted online by 5:00 p.m. CDT on the due date through the internet grant application module (iGAM).
- The iGAM grant application will be made available 6 to 8 weeks prior to the deadline.
- Click here to access the grant application.
- You will be prompted to create a username and password, unless previously done so.
- Users are encouraged to create a single username and password for your organization to be shared among staff.
- Save the iGAM My Account to your web browser favorites to access draft and submitted applications: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_1164?SA=AM>.
- A compatible web browser must be used, either Internet Explorer version 6 or higher or Fire Fox version 1.5 or higher and have cookies enabled.Once logged in, users can view pending and historical applications, but not applications saved under other usernames.
- If you have technical questions regarding iGAM, please contact the Donor Relations and Education Team at 816-627-3422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.